Robot Packing Equipment: Bottling Packaging
Why Automate Packing of Your Bottles?
- Eliminate highly repetitive manual case packing
- Reduce risk of repetitive motion injuries
- Eliminate human contamination at packing stations
- Improve quality of the case packing
- Pack to matrix specifications consistently
- Minimize damage to products with articulated robot
- Save money!
- Purchase standard material handling system to ensure high reliability and maintainability
- Safety built-in!
- Standard designs meet the requirements of the ANSI/RIA 15.06-1999 Safety Standard
- Save time!
- Reduce delivery time with standard design modules and components Minimize engineering time by incorporating custom exiting designs with minimal alterations
The Complete Process
- Review performance specifications for “Handling Module for Bottle Packing”
- Identify appropriate robot and bottle gripper to meet production requirements
- Identify custom options (infeed or exiting) required to meet production requirements
- Motoman’s Advanced Systems Group (ASG) completes final integration and programming
- ASG provides run-off for system approval prior to shipment
- ASG completes installation at customer facility and provides assistance during start-up
Identify Your Bottle and Case Type(s), Material(s) and Pattern(s)
Review your bottle shapes (round, oval, tottle roval, tapered shape or other special shapes). Then identify your typical bottle materials (HDPE, LDPE, PET which requires anti-static process). These will be important aspect in choosing your bottling packaging.
Next, review your case types (flaps, no flaps, bulk pack, re-shippers, trays) and your pack type (soldier, staggered, neck up, neck down, single or multiple layers, partitions, poly bag lined.)
Configure the Bottle Packing System
Advantages of using Automated Bottling Packing Systems
1. Reduced Labor Costs
2. Improved Product Quality
3. Elimination of Dangerous Jobs
4. Increase output rate
5. Increase product flexibility
6. Reduced Material Waste
7. Compliance with OSHA Regulations
8. Reduced Labor Turnover
9. Reduced Capital Costs